A summary of highlights of the Green party’s pledges about education, apprenticeships and careers advice should it win the general election on 7 May.
- The Green party pledges to provide more training and work experience for young people by expanding apprenticeships, providing apprenticeships to qualified young people aged 16-25 and increase the funding for them by 30%
- The Green Party have pledged that they will provide the further education sector with £1.5 billion more funding per year
- The Green Party will also end University tuition fees so that higher education is more accessible for young people.
- They support the right of young people all over Europe to go to other parts of the EU to work.
- They will ‘ensure no unpaid full-time internship lasts more than four weeks,’
Read the full manifesto here